Portland, Ore. — The National Weather Service has just ended a Winter Weather Advisory that was issued for the Portland Metro Area.
The advisory was suppose to last until Noon on Monday, but it expired just before 6am.
Keep in mind, this is just the first of several chances of accumulating snow in the Portland area during the upcoming week.
Some schools in outlining areas, and in the Gorge, are on two hour delays Monday morning. Some buses are on snow routes.
Click here for the full updated list of closures and delays.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 PM THIS EVENING TO
NOON PST MONDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. New snow accumulations of 1 to 4 inches
above 500 feet.
* WHERE...In Washington, Greater Vancouver Area. In Oregon,
Greater Portland Metro Area.
* WHEN...From 10 PM this evening to noon PST Monday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Below 500 feet expect a mix of rain and
snow showers with little if any accumulation.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.