BEAVERTON, Ore. — Two people were rescued from their burning apartment building in Beaverton early Wednesday morning.
The fire was reported around 2:30 on Northwest Gina Way just off 205th Avenue. Fire outside the complex started to burn through the walls, reaching the interior of the building.
— TVF&R (@TVFR) August 25, 2021
Firefighters with Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue reached two people who were trapped in a bedroom on the second floor.
Investigators say an unattended candle on a balcony sparked the fire.