BRRRurgers, Bites and Brews Helps Police Activity League
If you’re out and about this weekend and want to grab a bite to eat, there’s a fundraiser going on that helps out the Police Activities League
PAL’s 3rd annual Brrrurgers, Bites and Brews fundraiser is underway. Just visit participating locations and let businesses know they are there to support PAL. When you order, a percentage of the proceeds get donated back to PAL. You can also participate in PAL’s BBB Passport Challenge by visiting at least 4 of the 8 locations and be entered to win a PAL gift basket. If you visit all 8 locations, you’re entered twice!
Veronica went to check out the PAL special at Fortside Brewing on Andresen in Vancouver. Order the Galatic Nachos and 20% of the proceeds go to PAL! She also tried the Potato, Poblano and Corn Burrito from the Taco Spaceship. Two thumbs up!
PAL is partnering with 8 local eateries through February 11th.
2023 BBB partner locations:
- Five Guys Burgers & Fries (310 NE 78th St.)
- Fortside Brewing (2200 NE Andresen Rd. Unit B)
- Heathen Feral Public House (1109 Washington St.)
- Loowit Brewing (507 Columbia St.)
- Mahoney’s Public House (10714 NW Lakeshore Ave. Suite 105)
- Mt. Tabor Brewing (3600 NW 119th St.)
- Taps Growler House (1900 NE 162nd Ave. Suite D112)
- Taps Beer Reserve (201 S 47th Ave)
PAL’s mission is to build positive relationships between law enforcement and youth through educational programs and recreational opportunities. PAL offers year-round programs to children and youth at free or no cost.