Bacterial Meningitis May Have Caused St. Helens Teen’s Death
October 23, 2019 7:21AM PDT
St Helens, Or. – A 16 year old St Helens High School Student died Monday and health officials think it could be from bacterial meningitis. The St Helens Chronicle reports test results later this week should nail down the cause of death for sure.
Paul Lewis reported symptoms on Sunday and died the next day. He was a member of the school’s wrestling team. Symptoms of bacterial meningitis include a rash, bad headache, fever, vomiting and weakness.