PORTLAND, Ore – Fourteen new retail liquor locations have been selected by the Commissioners of the Oregon Liquor Control Commission. The new retailers include some grocery store locations within the Portland Tri-county area, a first for Portland.
The process in the selection has been going on since August 2015. Thirty-two applications were submitted. The new stores will increase the total number of locations to by liquor in the state to 262. The ratio of stores to customers will change from 1:25,000 to 1:21,000.
Following a 14-day public posting at each location, OLCC will make a final review before final approval to ensure that public safety and minor control plan requirements are met. During the 14-day public posting, the OLCC will accept written public comment on individual retail liquor locations under the Oregon public comment rule.
• 20102 McLoughlin Blvd. Gladstone; Dan Miner
• 36801 Historic Columbia River Hwy. Corbett; GPO Investments, LLC
• 8697 SW Jack Burns Ave Wilsonville; Jesse Stafford
• 9721 NE Cascade Parkway, Portland; Malik Pirani
• 31580 NW Commercial St. North Plains; North Plains Market, LLC
• 4357 N. Williams Ave. Portland; Rothenfluch, Inc
• 7502 NE Shaleen St. Hillsboro; Sullivan’s Enterprises, Inc.
• 1173 NE Division St. Gresham; Tobacco Outlet, LLC
• 2705 NE 238th Dr, Ste G. Wood Village; Troutdale Mixer Shop
• 23500 NE Sandy Blvd, Wood Village; Walmart
• 7600 Dartmouth St. Tigard; Walmart
• 17275 NE Cornell Rd, Beaverton; Walmart
• 7650 NE Shaleen St. Hillsboro; Walmart
• 830 NW Everett St. Portland; World Foods, LLC